Informed customer is always a happy customer, so here are some tips that can help you recognize and purchase best CBD products. It means before committing to a specific CBD brands it is crucial to get familiar with certain aspects. As you don’t have any prior experience buying CBD products, it becomes necessary to find out what kind is ideal for your needs.
First time CBD buyers need to get educated
CBD or cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid compound present in hemp plants. It can be used in many ways like topicalization, ingestion and vaporization. Remember that, hemp seed oil and CBD oil are both different. It means there is no psychoactive effect because THC is less than 0.03%. Without getting high you can stimulate endocannabinoid system to get relieved from pain or inflammation but the CBD oil needs to be extracted from hemp plant.
Learn about CBD hemp oil benefits
- One distinctive benefit over medical marijuana is that CBD hemp oil is non psychoactive and does not induce mind altering effects after consumption.
- CBD hemp is legal in the US because industrial hemp has negligible THC percentage.
- Studies reveal the potent and optimistic effect of CBD oil in reducing multiple health problems like mood swings, chronic pain, depression, arthritis, sleep disorders, and appetite loss.
- Reduces stress and boost focus.
- Regulates immune system and stimulates your endocannabinoid system.
Buying criteria to consider
CBD is available in different forms, shapes and sizes ranging from creams, tinctures, concentrates, to vapes, bath bombs and edibles. Check on Earth Worth CBD website to see the varieties of products. Buying criteria needs to be based on factors like –
- Ease of use
Product type choice and consumption technique
- Topical – Tinctures, pastes, concentrates creams, lotions, patches, shampoo, deodorants, salves, lip balms, and more. These are directly applied on the skin, so easy to use, acts fast and is available in variety of aromas.
- Vaporization – CBD e-liquids are available in different flavors and kicks in instantly.
- Ingestion – CBD capsules and edibles are highly concentrated, act a little slow than vaporization but last long and taste delicious.
Check industry regulations
Prior finalizing product type check industry regulations, so that you get guaranteed premium quality CBD products. It is necessary that the legal criteria need to be adhered to or the end product may not be helpful. Some things to remember are –
- Choose an industrial hemp-based CBD product and not marijuana based.
- Industrial hemp means it is cultivated as per legal standards. No pesticides, chemical fertilizers or herbicides are used as well as it is not altered genetically.
- Product is tested in 3rd party lab. The product has a COA [certificate of analysis] as an evidence of its genuineness.
Select quality over quantity
Budget buying is perfect but give importance to quality over quantity. Buy budget friendly products but make sure that all crucial cannabinoids and terpenes are contained in it. The most vital thing is to stay healthy.
For example, full spectrum oil and CBD isolate are unique in their own way. The former is more potent than it’s latter because of its processing aspect. It is purest CBD form and is very expensive than the isolate product. However, even if it will be pricey the effectiveness will be more with low dosage. Make sure to use potent products slowly and in precise measured quantities.