Any first-time visitors of escorts may have certain apprehensions. These apprehensions are also while visiting any transgender escorts too. Some of the common apprehensions are as follows:
- Fear of STD
- Police interaction
- Identified by others
- Fear of getting scammed or robbed
Naturally, any first-time visitors to an escort may feel anxious and as a result, they may end up doing a certain mistake, particularly if you never had any experience of a sexual encounter with Trans women.
Escorts can easily identify your state of mind while interacting with you and may always dominate you and eat you up.
So, you have to remove the feeling of fear from your mind. Here in this article, we have some of the dos and don’ts for you, which you must read before meeting any escort.
1. Before booking
- Do’s: If you are trying to contact an independent escort, then you must read all the details written on the website very carefully, as any honest escort will try to put intimate details about her.
- Don’ts:If you do not pay enough attention to every detail that has been put on the website then the escort will not consider you as a serious client and may not offer enough attention to your questions.
- Do’s:You need to book before you enquire about her. If you do not find an answer to some of the questions that are in your mind, here is the time you can politely ask to find an answer.
- Don’ts:Try to be vulgar with an unknown woman or an escort. Also, don’t enter into any negotiation for price or deposit. Avoid asking those questions that are already answered on the website.
- Do’s:You must remain calm and patiently wait for her to arrive. Pay the deposits if it is needed. If you want to cancel your appointment then do it in advance.
- Don’ts: Unless there is a very urgent reason, prefer not to cancel your appointment with an escort as you may forfeit your deposit.
Canceling at the last moment will put you in the blacklist and you will never get their appointment in the future.
4.On the dating day
- Do’s:You must send a message to escort that you will be available on the appointed time. In case there is any change in your schedule then this is the time to inform her well in advance.
- Don’ts: It is not necessary to shave your whole body or use a heavy amount of soap on your body while showering. You can trim your hair so that it remains soft and not too prickly.
5.After the season
- Do’s:If you liked the session then you must surely compliment her for her good service before you leave. If you give a message that you will meet her again then your next appointment will be easier.
- Don’ts:If you complement after a few days or week then it will not cut much ice on her as it will be perceived by her that you are unnecessarily seeking her attention.